Forgive this tardy post…. I’ve been awash in memories and faces of the new school year. Here’s my lunch & dinner menus for the week.
- Lunch: Caesar Salad with Shrimp, zuchinni muffin (mmm!), an asian pear
- Dinner: Korean chicken thighs, brown rice, peas and strawberries for dessert!
- Lunch: Leftover chicken and rice, salad, apple-pear
- Dinner: Flank steak with yam oven fries with cinnamon or curry (Undecided…LOL)
- Lunch: Salmon salad with cherries and pumpkin seeds, zuchinni muffin and a banana
- Dinner: Roast Pork Loin with Garlic and Basil, corn and black bean salsa, mangoes for dessert
- Lunch: Black bean and corn salsa (leftovers) with corn chips, shredded lettuce salad and fruit.
- Dinner: Beef brisket with yams and carrots, slow roasted. Mango chutney.
- Lunch: Tuna & Egg Salad sandwich, apple slices with cinnamon peanut butter and a peach
- Dinner: Grilled Chicken taco salads with mango-peach-jalapeño spicy salsa
Ahh…school/work. It always throws me for a loop in the beginning to be back balancing it all again. Sorry for getting this up so late!
I hope your week is going well!