Snow Day!

Snow Day!, originally uploaded by Kate Chan.

What are you doing today?
I’m watching the light powdery snowflakes fall with my pup.

He’s got the better view.

Actually, come to think of it…

I am really just watching my pup who is watching the snow fall.

And I’m pretty sure THIS is what he WISHES he were doing.

6 comments on “Snow Day!
  1. Rachel says:

What part of the state are you in? I’m in Spokane, and we’re getting the snow too.

2. Kristina says:

Dogs are so much fun to watch! Does yours play in the snow? Ours is a huge fan- one of the reasons we’re glad to be back in MN is the snow for her in the winter (didn’t get so much of that in South Carolina). But no snow days yet- temperatures below zero, but not far enough that they’ve called school off. Bummer!

3. Les says:

I am in the Bellingham area, and we got smacked hard with the snow!

I am just glad that I can work from home.

4. Gina says:

I’ll add my doggie weather report from South King County. We’ve got several inches and it continues to fall as of this report! My pup is a “snow weenie” and is much more content to watch it fall than to be out in it! Not only that, he insists that you put his coat on before he’ll go out. If his coat is off, he’ll go find it and bark until you put it on him! Weird little dog!!!! This kind of weather makes me crave hot cocoa! Think I’ll go rustle some up for my daughter and me! Stay warm, Washingtonians!
    Gina

5. Kay says:

I love, love, love the video! I’ll have to play it for my mom. She’ll want to see it at least twice!

We’ve only had a little snow in Indianapolis. But we’ve had a few icy days. Tricky driving!

6. Shirley says:

This pic of your dog made me smile when it showed up in my In Box the other day! The video I’d gotten earlier from a friend, but it’s so much fun to watch. Oh, to live the life of a dog … such joy and abandonment! LOL