Okay… seriously now.
If the Chicklet doesn’t show up for Easter… what am I to do with this cute little thing?
(Admittedly, it’s dang cute… and certainly NOT just an Easter coat… but that is what I thought of when I first saw it.)
Yes, you guessed right. Sad news on the Chicklet front. We are STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL waiting for the South Korean government to issue her emigration permit and passport.
I honestly think that this wait *might* just kill me (or at least make ALL of my hair turn gray… that’s happening QUICKLY.)
Here are the phrases/idioms that I no longer believe to be true after this arduous, painful wait:
- No news is good news. (HARDLY!)
- Everything that doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. (*Undecided on this one.)
- “patience of a Saint”. (Umm, not so much… more like the patience and anxiety of a crazy person. That crazy person being ME!)
- Patience is a virtue. (See #3. And NOTE: Patience = HELL. )
- “This is a growth experience.” (Yes, for my waistline. I’ve now purchase potato chips THREE TIMES for the first time in NINE MONTHS!)
- When God closes one door, s/he always opens a window. (NOTE: I have NOT found the window yet. If you know where it is, please feel free to draw me a map to it’s location. Thank you)
Pardon my sass.
It’s my fuel lately.
Got any more idioms I can take my sassiness out on?
Please feel free to share.
Stupid word games are the only things keeping me sane at the moment.